- Technical Characteristics
PAPR System Optrel E3000
Very good aeration and ventilation is necessary for all work areas generally. Ventilation solutions are elementary, but not always sufficient. An additional local exhaust ventilation in the immediate vicinity of a work station is hard to bring about and also risks suctioning off valuable protective gases.
If each worker is nevertheless to be comprehensively protected from hazardous particles, personal protective breathing equipment is indispensable.
The e3000 PAPR system allows Optrel to guarantee:
- The highest class of protection (TH3) from respirable particles (smoke, aerosol, and dust).
- Breathing air becomes cleaner by a factor of up to 500.
- Even air distribution in the fresh air helmet.
- Automatic air flow control.
- Additional cooling effect for keeping a cool head about you.
Scope of delivery:
- Blower unit with hose
- TH3P R SL filter
- Fabric belt
- User instructions
Warranty: 2 years from date of sales for manufacturing and material defects, 6 months warranty for battery
TH3 (EN 12941)
Level 1: min. 150 l/min, Level 2: min. 200 l/min, Level 3: min. 250 l/min
222 x 213 x 92,6 mm (LxWxH)
1560 g (incl. filter, belt, and battery)
Green or Blue
TH3P R SL Filter for TH3P System (EU)
0.7 m (elastic up to 1.3 m)